Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minecraft problem...
Started by [E] Coffeey

Since about 3 days ago I have not been able to play minecraft on multiplayer or single player because It wont connect to minecraft.net on my launcher.

When I try and play in browser it gets stuck on the java loading window where the bar will not progress. I am pretty sure it has something to do with java because the problem arose when I downloaded java 64 bit for my 64 bit operating system because I thought having 32 bit java (which I had before the problems started) would speed up my minecraft game play and other stuff.

I eventually tried changing back to 32 bit java today but it would still not work after reverting back.

I would appreciate if someone could shed some light on this problem because i'm stumped.

Thanks.

EDIT: I'm on window's btw. Just thought I would add that in case it's needed
Hmm skype ?
Meh I would have to find my password for that. Get on mumble.
try uninstalling java and doing a fresh install. other than that....I have no idea. good luck coffeey
To be honest... I know nothing about browser-based minecraft, only client...

Sorry i guess... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f613.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":undecided:">:undecided:</object>
Try as IvyDreams said to completely remove java from your computer and reinstall it with the version from this page: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre-7u4-download-1591157.html
I had this problem on windows, reinstalling does not work as it's still rooted in the fiery bowels of the registry.

You DO need to wipe Java off completely - that's how I fixed it when I replaced java.
TPrezzle, once you uninstall Java go ahead and reboot before reinstallation. You may want to run the registry cleaner by CCleaner after you reinstall.
Turns out that my firewall decided to block java on my computer. Problem is solved though ^_^

Thanks for all the help guys
Remember when I caused a huge kick spam? Lol, it was my firewall acting up xD