Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Servers offline - flood related?
Started by [E] DBrenna

Hello,

I'm not a player on MineTown. I'm a moderator on another server. We got targetted just an hour ago. I dont know how this person did it, but I want to wish you all the best of luck recovering from this. Can the owner please PM me if he happens to read this? If we happen to find out how he got the perms, maybe we can share information on how to prevent this in the future.

-Ont

Added:

He banned people with a link to his youtube account. First thing I saw were videos of him griefing your server.
Hmm... interesting. Hopefully this exploit can be patched.
Ontvlambaar, I'd recommend removing the video link as the perpetrator of these griefing attempts is just begging for attention and views.
74.png Ontvlambaar Feel free to DM myself, 74.png BumpyBob0007 or 74.png Lampbork . We've resolved the issue on our end, would be glad to help. Easiest way to contact me is through discord, Prova#3708.
Hi i know servers are back up but when i try to login it says i was banned for moin i havent played in weeks so i cant be banned. please resolve this issue
I see all our saved homes were lost, but /set home is not working so I can't reset my home.
Reaus wrote:
I see all our saved homes were lost, but /set home is not working so I can't reset my home.

/sethome NAMEHERE

/delhome NAMEHERE

/home NAMEHERE