Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal
Started by [E] TheGuy34

Username: TheGuy34

When you were banned : (Date.) 2012-01-03

Person who banned you: Zionia000

Reason you were banned: Griefing and theft. But It has been 5 months and I have played well on many others servers since then. I also have reviewed Minetown's rules and I feel that I can be a mindful and respectful miner.

Thank you for your time,

Brian a.k.a. TheGuy34

I have edited your post to fill in the missing information. You could start by telling us why you deserve a second chance.
Alright well l'll start by explaining what happened. I was the victim of what i like to call "reverse griefing." ME and my cousin joined your server and went far out of the way to chose a spot with nothing around it. We used your world map to confirm it. Then we worked for weeks to create a city. It was going well and we even got a few residents. Then all of a sudden one of them made a buisness in their house. This didnt fit our plan so we informed him that our market was under construction and that when it was complete he would have to move his buisness there. We had a few other altercations with this guy that zionia sided with us on and one resulted in his loss of one of his plots of land. So then he took it upon himself to start a new town literaly 15 blocks away so that we would have no room to expand our city with time. This infuriated me and so i told zionia but he wouldnt help. So i put lava around the edge of his town/building thing. I dont know why I theft was put on the report, I never stole anything, his junk was under protection. Thats why i put lava around the building instead of in it. Anyway, it has been 5 months and im over it, I just want to play on the server. I wont "griefe" any one again. It is the best serveri have used, it has the best mods, ie:bridges, gates,elevators. And it has the best economy. I keep telling my friends about how cool the server was but I feel lame cause i cant even get on it. Well, i dont know what else to say so thank you for your consideration.

Thanks,

Brian a.k.a. TheGuy34
To be honest with you, had you posted an appeal at the time of your ban to talk out the situation, you probably would have been let back in with a couple day temp ban. it was minor girefing and theft (and later returning of) of a few bricks...

considering it has been a good deal of time, and you seem to care about returning, so long as you come back following te rules and such, I will unban you tomorrow when I log in.
and i apologize if i didnt help at the time with the situation...we had a lot of major issues going on then and I most likely was just trying to set it aside while dealing with other issues at the time...