Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Sorry Yield!!!!
Started by [E] Mechman007

Username: Mechman007

When you were banned : 13 May 2012

Person who banned you: most likely Yield, says disconnected by server though?

Reason you were banned: I went to Yields event, and I thought I could quickly join in for some fun. Earlier on in chat, I hear bout someone breaking glass, didnt hear anything that it was bad though so I went ahead and did it... And then I got banned for greifing his event! :/

I Dunno if this is temp ban or what? I get the loggin message that im disconnected from server?

Anyway, I messaged you Yield, but jsut posting this incase you dont see it! I am very sorry, I had no idea what I was doing. I know you said it was too late to join the event, but I hopped in cause it didnt look too late, others were doing it and there was nothing stopping me! But yeah, so sorry I broke the glass when now I know I shouldnt have, I really should have read event rules before joining, I was just kinda rushing is all! SO Sorry! Please let me back on!
I said it was too late to join. I'll unban you in a bit.
Yea I saw how you said that, Thanks alot!

Just for the record, i only joined cause like I posted above, I saw others joining (a few others were in the room with me), there was nothing stopping me and it didnt look too late! But yeah, guess I shouldve taken your word for it!
Hey umm, sorry to be a bother, but is there a time I could expect to be back on, just to know so I can quickly organize something with a friend!

Cheers!