Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal

Username:jimbo493

When you were banned : (Date.) May 12, 2012

Person who banned you:does not say

Reason you were banned: stealing from other peoples chests

So... Why should you be unbanned?
You stole tons from chests, not just some blocks, loads.. I had to search through the whole town to see if all chests were okay. It ended up in most of the chests in the town u had been looking into.. It took me a while to refund all the stuff too, so why should i even consider to unban you? You thought you would be smart just taking half of the chests, so that it would look nobody took anything. That was enough for me to know that you know you were stealing.
well i was unaware it was a big crime, and if i know who i stole from i will be happy to replace the stuff if they tell me and ask
and just out of curiosity how did u know it was me
i would take 1 or 2 things not the 1/2 u have said
Lying to staff too? That makes it harder for you to get unbanned. When will you stop lying?

I found it out with a plugin that check's logs, like breaking blocks, taking items from chests, etc.. Insert made a PE about this and i checked it out. I already said i refunded him..

1zxtiys.png

sxn769.png

dbldz4.png
that is cool

im am so sorry insert i just found all trhose unlocked chests

i really love mine town it was and i wish still is my favorite server
I would have given you a chance if you didn't lie to me... Give me some time to think what do

EDIT:

I've thought about it and i will give you another chance of appealing about a month. If you make a ban appeal that time again that will at least show me that you enjoyed your time here and that your (probably) sorry. Also explain me in the new ban appeal why i should unban you and what you will do to prevent that this happens again.