Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] FunKatie Ban Appeal
Started by [E] FunKatie

Username: FunKatie

When: Not sure; recently

Person who Banned Me: Lampbork

Reason: Griefing

I am not sure why I was banned, but I would like to know so that I can correct my behavior. I apologize and would like to be able to continue to play. I will play according to the rules.
You were banned for griefing... do you remember griefing at all in the last few weeks?
No
So you do not remember breaking a shop with DarkThunderz and stiktoBG?
Um... I don't know these people...
Well you clearly broke a shop.... http://imgur.com/a/M809h
Oh... I kind of remember this... I broke a block to see if it was claimed because I didn't have a stick on me. When I broke it I couldn't get the block back.
I only broke one block
The problem with this is that breaking a block to "see if it was claimed" makes you appear as a griefer when grief occurs later. Furthermore it is clearly a shop that belongs to someone, and out of all the blocks to 'test' you chose one that was a shop sign which then breaks the shop even if you do put it back, which is griefing. Finally, breaking a block to test ownership because you don't have a stick is a poor excuse since /kit protect gives you a stick. All of that being said, you will remained banned for another week. Please message a staff or post on this thread on Monday, July 31.
May I be unbanned?