Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Username; clintbydo Ban Date: 7/2/17-7/3/17 person who banned me:Doc.....Perma-Ban for AFK farming?
Started by [E] clintbydo

Username; clintbydo Ban Date: 7/2/17-7/3/17 person who banned me:Doc.....Perma-Ban for AFK farming?

First off, I'm sorry. It was not my intention to "AFK Farm". Second, 3rd warning? I never saw the 1st warning... a 24 hour ban would sound a bit excessive to me, why not just kick me, and have me log back in? Your server, just my opinion. To better address this though, I should say, I'm a father, a husband, an uncle, and about a dozen other things irl. I have to jump up from my computer at a moments notice, and I rarely have an extra second to log out. There isn't anything I can do to change that. I am not intentionally AFK farming. If I am going to be perma-banned for having to occasionally step away from my pc without logging out, then this probably isn't a good fit?
To clarify, I'm not trying to be "smart", the last bit is a sincere question.
After reading a few other appeals, I'm beginning to wonder what AFK farming actually is.. I don't own any farms, animals, or any other form of automated production if that is what AFK farming is related to so....
To top it all off, my son just told me he was reading a warning message for AFK farming as well (which he doesn't do if it has anything to do with farming or production) and was booted while trying to reply with the message "Alt of banned player" or something close to that. Starting to understand why there aren't many people on this server I was told "was once the place to be.". I'm not even a gamer. I only started minecraft to bond with my son and my nephew.
Your son has been unbanned. As for the afk farming because you were loading the chicken farm while not at the keyboard for the 3rd time after warnings. This time just because it was chicken eggs that were farmed, we are going to unban you but please try to log off in an area where the chicken farm or any farm is unloaded.
I appreciate it rubberchicken007. As far as the chicken farm goes, it is not mine, nor my sons (nor my nephews). My understanding of that "contraption" is limited. From what I do know, at least last I heard. it isn't even producing anymore, I was told "it is as full as it gets". I hate the chicken farm, the sound haunts my dreams. Unfortunately when I first joined MT, and ZakDank's clan (I was global admin on his servers to protect my son and nephew, he is the one that told us about Minetown), I burrowed myself in under the enchanting area (because books of enchantment are my thing).