Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal
Started by Unknown User

Player name: Steamedbread

Who banned me: CybordFromHell

Reason: telling player to kill themselves

I did not thought that was serious. I was just messing around, too obsessed with poison and joked around about poison and suicide. I am very sorry and will not ever say offensive subjects like these, won't mention about poison or killing themselves. I am very very sorry that I did this and I regret having this kind of act toward people. I will not tell anyone anything like this anymore ever. Give me a last chance and i promise to do nothing harsh.
I don't really understand how you thought it was ok to joke about suicide and tell someone else to kill themselves. Suicide is in no way funny or something to be joked about and chat like that has no place here on Minetown. I am very disappointed that you have continued with this sort of behavior since your last ban. Even after being warned not to abuse glitches on the server in your last appeal you continued to abuse them by doing stuff like force tping players using craftbook.

I am going to give you one last chance to improve your behavior or else you are done with this server forever. Message a staff member on July 5, 2017 to be unbanned. Any other bans after this will be permanent so please change you behavior going forward.