Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Go on holiday when i come back MY TOWN IS STOLEN!!!
Started by [E] JagitoJag

It seems to me that you abandoned your town and sloop decided to keep it running. Have you asked sloop for perms and such back because i cannot see a person like sloop say no. You need to relax Jagito, the reason your not on the perms is because Sloop transferred the regions to MCtowns and back again thus removing you from the perms accidentally.

Also it would have been anyone who rummaged through your belongings. If a robbery occurred in my town Adelaide It would not automatically be me as the perpetrator. Please don't accuse someone of robbery without any proof, whatsoever.

According to Sloop

@Halos: Why was this not said before? I mean its not like you have been inactive, in fact your a pretty regular player. I have NEVER heard you say anything about these incidents before. According to Sloop halos he did you a favor and let you help with the town and then you decided to let the power go to your head and you started being mean to people so he kicked you out.

And also If you have a falling out with 2 other higher ranked players in a town and they kick you out well then I personally don't see a problem with that. If you had a problem you should have said something before.

In regards to Gingmax, Jagito, Sloop told me he has done more on the town than you, which may or may not be true, I guess you wouldn't know because you havn't be online.

Sloop did you a favor and kept the town running and you should thank him. You should also check who stole from your chests.

And to halos, you never even asked sloop for your stuff back before so why expect to get it back. You even went back to the town when you were kicked out because sloop asked you if you wanted your spawners back. You took them and left 1 for the town. That seems like a perfect time to take your stuff back. Its not sloops fault you forgot about them...
In my defense coffeey it doesn't look good on sloop when i just come back and my chests say gingmax on them so theres 2-3 stacks of diamonds lost already then my perms are gone and ontop of that gingmax is apparently a owner? i mean if that was you then you would post about it eh!
This should be good. When the town was founded I was at the rank of 'founder'. Soon after the public release Frog0828 was banned, the owner, this made me and the OTHER founder JagitoJag co-owners. Eventually after I found out that all Frog's family on Minetown had been banned I took the decision to put me and Jagito as owners of the town.

Gingmax brought great profit and design to Lakeside and for his amazing efforts I made him a co-owner. Soon after he made a donation to be owner, because I could trust him, I made him an owner. Gingmax was tiding up and decided to move all the chests in the door way to offices. If you ask Gingamx all your belongings will no doubt be happily returned.

As for permissions, as for as I am aware you are still able to do as you please. I am happy to let you start back where you left off and forget about this and carry on owning a magnificent town.

~ SloopJB
Well said you seem to be in control i would like my 4 chests content at a place i can get please and my perms returned. coming ingame now
Coffeey the way i see this, dont reply on a thread that does not relate to you but i see your point. I wasnt being mean to people, infact that was said due to the fight me and gingmax had.

Sloop where is your reasoning for kicking me out, i was not saying mean things to any of the residents of lakeside. To be honest i cannot be arsed with this situation anymore, i know when im not wanted and whats the point of getting rid of my slime spawner.
Coffeey i would have said something but they threatend to ban me sooo.... Sure i said id grief MY own farm but its my farm what i built.
From what I've gathered, your permissions were lost during a conversion back and forth between WorldGuard and MCTowns - an honest mistake. It also seems like you two are able to work this out. Sloop, I expect his items returned to him since you seem to be in charge at the moment.

Halos, you had never mentioned any conflict, if you had then staff might have helped you out.

I'm locking this since it seems to be resolved for the most part. Sloop and Jagito, if you have need to communicate about this further, please do so in private messages via in game or the forums <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Happy Mining!

-Irethena