Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Go on holiday when i come back MY TOWN IS STOLEN!!!
Started by [E] JagitoJag

Well this is a long story so ill try keep it short player SloopJB1 was one of the co-owners for our town and i was the owner also Frog (can't remember his full name) was too after 2 weeks of our town being public frog left and sloop said he was the second owner now so i said sure and i hired halos1518 (Who isn't happy about this either) to be co-owner so he was then i said seeya in 2 weeks to go on holiday to america!

BUT when i came back ive had my house rummaged and all the chests are now empty (/warp jagmanor) and the 4 chests at the town are locked to gingmax??? who was a cusomer to the town (for a plot) then i see the sign saying he is owner aswell??? and halos1518 isnt anymore? then i try delete the sign to correct it and wtf... SloopJB1 STOLE my permissions and gave them to gingmax!

I would like to go to the top to get all of my things back and SloopJB1 to justice i have several supporters ready to argue to victory !

if you wana know more go have a look at my town that was stolen by SloopJB1 it is at /warp lakeside

This is of via emidiately as SloopJB1 is completely unpredictable!
I was not happy about this, Sloop let gingmax be co-owner with me and for a while we ran the town but then this inncedent happened with Sloop, gignmax and this other guy and then we fall out which i find completly stupid, they then kicked me from the town and stripped me of my rank, and my stuff is still in those chests aswell, i made a town supply room full of my OWN things. Infact, i think Gingmax bought the town off sloop and then became owner and then let sloop be owner? I gotta admit with my anger i did some stupid things but they did things that what i think may have upset Jagito.
Yer im quite upset cause i had MY town taken away from me which we took ages to make literally and SloopJB1 just removes me from the perms? i dont evan know how he did?
Gingmax bought off sloop after i was kicked out, I had to remove my spawners aswell which meant i had to give loads of people refunds!
When was your last login prior to this one?
last login, I duno i just got back from holiday as stated in the post but probably about 2-4 weeks ago
If it hasn't even been a month it seems rather ridiculous that he would take over your town, kick out your co-owners, take from your chests, and then sell it...

I mean in order to get all of that done inside of a month, he would've had to start that two weeks ago. That is a very short period to claim a town for, especially when you mentioned you were going on vacation.
You seem like you have experience in the matter, What he did is simple (read the upper posts)
It seems to me that you abandoned your town and sloop decided to keep it running. Have you asked sloop for perms and such back because i cannot see a person like sloop say no.

Also it would have been anyone who rummaged through your belongings. If a robbery occurred in my town Adelaide It would not automatically be me as the perpetrator. Please don't accuse someone of robbery without any proof, whatsoever.

@Halos: Why was this not said before? I mean its not like you have been inactive, in fact your a pretty regular player. I have NEVER heard you say anything about these incidents before. And also If you have a falling out with 2
As i stated coffeey i said i was going on holiday and that i would be back and sloop removed me from the perms evan tho its my town so he is the one in fault!