Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] real soz lagged up
Started by Unknown User

User name: Guardsmen4061

When you were banned: (Date) 8th May 2012

Person who banned you: DanniDorrito (soz if spelling mistakes)

Reason you were banned: for greifing a glowstone lamp that belongs to Cyto Craft

I did tell cyto craft what happened and did repay him for the accident and he said he would let me off cos of the bad weather here in England.

Guard, you're referring to the first glow stone lamp incident in Cordoba.

Edit: Hopefully I don't receive punishment for posting in a ban appeal that directly affected my town due to the damages (possibly) done by you and Char.

Edit Edit: Rephrasing the statement: This is the second time my glow stone lamps have been griefed in Cordoba.
So you think i done it on purpose with this guy char? I don't know who the char guy is and if it was on purpose why would i tell you.

I not being mean i am just saying.
The first time, you didn't tell me, but I asked you and you said that the lag somehow led to the griefing of the first glow stone lamps. I didn't make a /pe and you paid me for it.

The second glow stone incident (when we discovered it, you didn't tell me because you were offline), Eric found that all three glow stone lamps were missing from the lamp posts that evening. I made a /pe for the mods to look into who may have done it, and you and Char were both banned at the same time for damages done to the town regarding the glow stone lamps.

Also, I'm not accusing you, but I'm also not saying you didn't do it because I don't know as to who griefed the lamp posts. I only made a /pe for the mods to look into this case.
ohhh ok cool sorry. I don't know what happened to the second incident. It must have benn char as i never knew of a second incident.
As you refunded Cyto already, i will unban you. Could you consider playing at lower client ghrapics, if possible, to avoid some lagg? Anyway, i think it was a misunderstand that you was banned for it too, since none of the mods knew about the refund and that this happened earlier.