Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] help on minecraft shiz
Started by [E] daniel1995

Ok i have no clue whats going on im like going through minor denial i wanna play but i cant this is the picture i get and i cant do anything with it idk if it has to do with sunds texture pack or what so here

the browser is on the left and the application thing is on the right
If its frozen here, You cant use his pack, it'll just screw up even more. Sorry Sundaver. Getting rid of the pack should fix this.
ive tried getting rid of the pack i used a installer thing to install it i didnt do it myself
Try deleting the Minecraft Launcher (preferably with an uninstaller application, not manually) and reinstalling a fresh launcher downloaded from Minecraft.net
umm ive went to my control panel and then tried to delete it from there i cant seem to find anything and i have no fucking clue what i should do
Ah, Control Panel... PC... :\

Well, you can try to do a search for uninstall programs. People actually make separate programs designed specifically to locate and uninstall programs on your computer, and they are frequently freeware, so you could access them without paying somebody. I have one for my computer, which I believe is called Sponge, but I'm not sure if it's made for Windows or not.

Anyway, you can try manually uninstalling the program, but the reason I suggest an uninstaller is because it should remove all program files. Since you used an installer to add whatever mod pack you added, you don't know where the mod files are, and you'll have difficulty removing them all manually. You can of course root through your PC's program files folder for anything minecraft and remove it, although you will want to locate your saved worlds and keep them somewhere so you can drop them back in when you reinstall.

If you can't find a program for it, try the manual uninstall. You could probably find a tutorial on youtube on how to uninstall programs on your computer.

Alternatively, you could boot up a backup drive and restore your computer to the last time minecraft worked. If you have a backup drive anyway, which you should. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
You guys are doing something wrong :0

I went to my friends and it worked

what systems are you running on?
ive deleted the whole bin file and then just redownloaded the pack that they give you if you can get it to work ill try it