Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Being Banned via Duping Fences via Gates.
Started by [E] ajar

=============

Username: ajar

When you were banned : A few days ago, I am not too sure.

Person who banned you: N/A

Reason you were banned:

I was duping fences.

I did not know that duping fences would get me banned. I didn't realise this was illegal on this server. I am sincerely sorry. This was an honest mistake. Please un-ban me, as i will do great things for this server.

=============
Minetown.net/rules wrote:

5: Do not use hacks/cheats or exploit glitches, including (but not limited to)

Any method of duplication

and
MinetownApplication for ajar wrote:

Have you read the rules and clearly understand them?

Yes i have completely read the rules about 64 and a half times... Daily.

care to try to go a bit further with your explanation? something just doesnt add up between my quotes and your ban response.
The few times i have been trying to log on to minetown a got kicked for either: stealing or duping fences. I will return all stolen goods immediately if i am allowed back on to the server. I am sincerely sorry i duplicated fences. I did not realise farm gates was illegal. I will promise never to steal again or dupe fences again. Please forgive me.
considering this was not a huge amount of duping and it was only fence, i will reduce this to a temporary ban of 5 days from the day you posted your appeal. You will be unbanned Monday when I log in. If you arent unbanned by tuesday, shoot me a message and ill make sure to do it as soon as i get the message.

Consider this your warning. Should you do anything to get banned again, it will be permanent.

When you are allowed back on the server, please contact me in game the first time you see me and give me any fence material you got from duping so i can dispose of it.