Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Being Banned via Duping Fences via Gates.
Started by [E] ajar

Recently i was banned. I got banned for stealing (which i greatly regret and if i get back on to the server i will repay generously to my victim) now, my banning from stealing has passed, i have a new ban. This one is duping fences. THERE IS NO RULE STATING THAT YOU CANNOT DUPE FENCES WITH GATES!! I do not understand this, as i thought it was perfectly legal. This is extremely unfair on my behalf. Please, stop banning me for fences, if you want i'll throw them away. Please just let me back on the server!! I will build great things, and respect the community.

You're not post in ban appeal section, so I think I am safe comment here....

Whatever you dup, it's illegal...unfair to other member......that's what I know.....

btw, why you dup such a cheap fence???
It's right in the rules that you can't dupe things. You did read them, right? Like you agreed that you did when you created an account?
wrote:
5. Do not use hacks/cheats or exploit glitches, including (but not limited to)

• Any method of duplication

If you'd like to make a ban appeal you need to post in this subforum with the proper ban appeal format (in the sticky).

edit: this post is irrelevant, as an appeal thread was made about half an hour prior. Ignore it.
You should post a proper appeal with this format in the ban appeal section. Link
> http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/390722-ban-appeal-format-read-before-posting