Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] why did i get band?
Started by [E] AJ_Webby

AJ_Webby

about 2-3 month ago maby longer

Irethena

my freind thaught it would be funny to grief while i whent to the shop for my mum, when i came back he was trying to set a dudes house on fire and place tnt down, irethena showed up and band me, i sed it was my freind but she dident belive me and still i got band.
BAN: Irethena banned name 'aj_webby': stealing from someone else's chest

If you aren't going to tell the truth, at least try to be semi-accurate.
well my freind who did it sed he grifed he didnt say any thing about stealing but it does say im band for stealing i agree.
Its Banned not Band Lawl
well soz that i cant spell i just realy want to get back on minetown and ill make sure that nothing bad is heard about me again.
Just a reminder, you are not allowed to post in appeals that do not pertain to you. You have earned an hour jail time.
WHAT! i only replyed to some one else's post
I was not talking about your post. If you care to take a look, I removed the post I was referencing to. This is your ban appeal so why would you think that your appeal doesn't pertain to you? Calm down and your appeal will be reviewed in due time.
soz, and can i ask when i will get back on if i do.
I will give you a second chance, because it has been over a month. Please, before logging in, make sure you have read the rules again and know that you are responsible for anyone that does something on your account. That means that Your Friend did do it will not get you unbanned. I suggest you to log off when you go away to make sure this wont happen again. If we catch you rule breaking in a time of 2 week's, you will be permabanned with no chance of appealing.