Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Nephew got my account banned
Started by [E] CodyHollaway

Username: CodyHollaway

When you were banned : I believe it was May 5th or 6th of 2012.

Person who banned you: Not sure

Reason you were banned: Says I was griefing. As a lot of you probably already know, my nephew has been playing on my account a lot. He is 12. When I asked him why he got banned he said he doesn't know because he wasn't doing anything. He said he was working on his house and then he got banned. I don't really believe him because I don't think that somebody would just ban him for no reason. I am very sorry about what ever damage that he caused. I will make sure that he no longer plays in Minetown to assure this doesn't happen again.

Thanks,

Cody
BAN: sawine banned name 'codyhollaway': Griefing and sharing account. Make a ban appeal.

Ugh Cody, that sucks that your cousin griefed and got your account banned. Nevertheless, we will see what sawine and the ban committee have to say.
I'll unban you, the ban was kind of necessary to get in touch with you about it.

Please don't let him play on your account on MT again, you deserve the privilege we gave your rank, but not him. And on top of that he griefed like 3 persons I think... it kinda looks bad for us when someone with founder title goes around griefing.

See you around.