Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] deathring117's Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Bubble

Hey guys, here is my ban appeal

============================

Username:deathring117

When you were banned : I have no idea

Person who banned you: I have no idea

Reason you were banned: For placing lava and glass in my own building. In one of my cities, that I co-mayor. It apparently thought I was griefing, but I didn't. I was simply making an infinite lava pit. In one of the buildings. I guess I shouldn't go back to that town, because I got banned there as well. I was already doing a side project.

============================

Also, which wasnt mentioned. You were banned previously. It was griefing in MY town... You also sold a plot in which you had NO authority... You had told me you were leaving the town. What that means is you are surrendering your status and moving on... Explain to me, the owner of obbytown why, you decided to grief before and after, and why didnt you ask me before doing the infinite lava source?
1. This is MY ban appeal.

2. Although I did say I was leaving, I was only helping out a friend for a day, I wasn't leaving permanetly...

If I ever do get unbanned, I will leave.

3. I thought that we could get a little money by selling lava with the infinite source.

5. You could have put out the lava instantly.

6. It was not a real bother, and it didn't even burn anything. But I was banned for 'putting lava and glass in a house of lucasgreens'
Denied. Try again in a few months when you have a little more respect.
Don't bother re-appealing. You are now permabanned.