Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] banned permanently for odd reason
Started by [E] minicrusher4200

Username: Minicrusher4200

email: wyattortale@icloud.com

date of ban: somewhere in 2015 or 2016

player who banned me: i don't know

reason for ban: I was telling a friend, hey do you want to play jerry and harry? it is

in less than 1 minute, I was permanently banned for "advertising outside of minetown rules." please help.

I really am confused as to why i am permanently banned. I love minetown. please unban me. I swear I was not trying to get banned and I feel that I was unfairly banned.
You were banned for advertising other servers (as your ban reason states), which you are still doing by posting their IP in this appeal. I'm not sure what you are confused about because from what I can tell you are admitting that you said exactly what the ban said you did. Please clarify if you are pleading guilty or not guilty and why.
I realize that and I really love minetown please let me back in please? I do not know I would get banned! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> please?
;( I am sorry I did that please in an me I promise it won't happen again
Unban* I really hope you forgive me... I have been banned for over a year and I want back in.
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f622.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":cry:">:cry:</object> Can you give me ONE more chance?
Can you unban me
I will go ahead and unban you in a week. Please behave better going forward. Also, the best thing you can do in order to get something you want is not to spam post about it so please don't do that in the future.

Message a staff member on Monday, May 29, 2017 to be unbanned.
omg I am so sorry. I realized I missed that date. Umm.... I love mine town and really want to come back on.
You have been unbanned