Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] the sever
Started by [E] Kirito [1]

i dont have prem and i just wanted to know if u can change it to non prem member can join if u can plz i would love to play on the sever

Well first, you must become a member. You can either Donate $5 or submit an application...

Donate Here.

Or, You can apply here.

Just an FYI, you are not allowed to build wherever you want, no one has permission to build at spawn. If you want to make a house, you can buy a lot in our many cities or just find a nice place in the wilderness.

P.S. Your application may take up to 48 to be reviewed. As we have a lot submitted each day.

Thanks,

Kong
just tolet u know i have already put an applicatin down not to be mean but u mite want to look harder
It hasn't been 48 hours yet and only select staff members can approve applications. Also, there is always a chance that you get denied, but you can always fix your application and reapply.
burgy wrote:
just tolet u know i have already put an applicatin down not to be mean but u mite want to look harder

I don't want to be harsh or anything but being like that won't get you far in the community here. Of course all new members are welcome but you might want to take a look that KonG isn't a moderator or a member of staff so he can't take a look at your application. Also, did you buy minecraft? If you didn't then you can't play on this server. If yes, then just wait, make sure your app is top notch and if you want donate $5 for instant member. All I can say is that it is worth the $5 because you also get some rewards <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Hope you stay here.

Peace
Buy MC we do NOT accept cracked versions of MC.
When you say prem members, I suspect you may be using a pirated version of Minecraft.

You will be unable to access the MT servers without purchasing Minecraft legitimately. If you don't have it, you can purchase the software here.
well when i get the money i will get the game for sure
Not to be rude just thought I'd point out....you spelt "server" wrong.
Beat me to that comment, was scrolling down the forums saw Sever and it was really bugging me lol.