Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Holypineapples Ban appeal, Please take time to read.

Username: Holypineapple

When you were banned : Jan 4th 2012.

Person who banned you: Zionia/Sawine

Reason you were banned: Hi fellow minecraft players it has been quite a while since I have posted or messaged any of you. I guess it was because of how embarrassed and mad I was. Over the past few months I have been thinking about what I have done to Pokemon_Gardevoir and Sawine and I realize that it was worse then I thought it was. I knew even when I was committing the offence that what I was doing was wrong and not me. I was doing it out of my self stupidity just like the signs I posted in the end about Pokemon. I have apologized to her but it was an apology that was way overdue, I should have apologized right after I was banned. Anyways thanks for your time I really appreciate it. Can you please give me another chance. Even if I am left banned. I ask for forgiveness by all of you. Hopefully I can achieve that. Thankyou - Pineapple.

I will speak to sawine personally about the issue. In the end I believe this ban is entirely up to him as you lied to him about donations...and that is fraud...we must treat this as a very serious issue. IT has been a good deal of time however and it may hold some sway with your appology. I will speak with him next time i can catch him in mumble about the situation.
Thanks for the reply and for you and the ban committee's time.
Your ban will be lifted tomorrow. please refamiliarize yourself with the rules and try to stay out of trouble this time around <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>