Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal

Username: sonic_recreation

When you were banned : 5-6-12

Person who banned you: N/A

Reason you were banned: Exploiting lottery glitch and spending money.

Well first of all I would like to say that all I did was test the glitch. I probably should have made a pe to get rid of the money but at the time I wasn't thinking about it. I used the money to buy lottery tickets if that was what the spending money part of it was. I apologize for not thinking ahead and hope to be given a second chance <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>.
Ok, let's get one thing out in the open... I am aware that you are jahaoronnie... So would this really be a second chance?
It really would Yield. Jahaoronnie is my brother
You got banned because you exploited a glitch, didn't report it, and spent the proceeds. Maybe you should check with your brother in regards with how seriously we take something like this.
I did report it on a thread called /Lottery i believe
Jahaoronnie wrote:
/Lottery is back but the glitch is still there

This is your report? You in no way said you were the one that tested the glitch.
Quote:
Well first of all I would like to say that all I did was test the glitch

222373777 2012-05-04 09:45:09 sonic_recreation Command world -4881.6,39,-8806.3 /lottery buy daily -999999999

This isn't testing a glitch. I could understand it if you tried to buy -9 tickets but when you enter the command to purchase that many, all I see is someone trying to take advantage of a glitch.
What the heck? When I did it, I only did -1 not -99999999.
Oh wait now I remember.. When I saw somebody buy some tickets I thought it would be funny to troll.. Luckily daily doesn't allow more than 10 tickets bought so it didn't count. That's when I remembered to not do that and just test out the glitch with /lottery buy weekly -1. I could have reported it better but I just wasn't thinking.
Just want to make sure I have all bases covered, so explain this to me Mr. Brother-of-Jahaoronnie

donkeyykong -> sonic_recreation: C'mon man

donkeyykong -> sonic_recreation: It's your choice

donkeyykong -> sonic_recreation: I miss you man, but it's your choice..

donkeyykong -> sonic_recreation: Like what?

sonic_recreation -> donkeyykong: Id assume cause you didnt tell em or something

donkeyykong -> sonic_recreation: Dude it's not my disiscion

sonic_recreation -> donkeyykong: Huh?

donkeyykong -> sonic_recreation: You stay you'll be banned on your own, they'll find out lol

donkeyykong -> sonic_recreation: I don't need to tell them

donkeyykong -> sonic_recreation: Not my dissiscion

sonic_recreation -> donkeyykong: Oh wells

donkeyykong -> sonic_recreation: If you stay, you stay,
My brother just wanted to talk to him for a last time. Just notifying that he was not on my account during any of this. He told me what to type and so forth