Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Mining in a mineshaft
Started by [E] starr_stealer

Username: starr_stealer

When you were banned : 5/6/2012

Person who banned you: I am unsure, it doesn't include that information

Reason you were banned: Griefing Halos event

I was recently banned because of mining in a mineshaft. There was a global message sent out that stated warp to halosmineshaft. I did not see any message before or after that it was an event. I simply figured it was someone sharing their mineshaft they had built. Being that it allowed me to mine there I did not know it was to be a place of an event.

I have no issues giving back what was mined, which I believe was one redstone ore and 3 iron ore blocks.
I totally understand that this was not intended purposely and i understand that you thought it was a mineshaft. To be honest i think you should be unbanned. The reason why you where allowed to mine there was because the region made did not stretch out as far as the warp. I do realise that the event looks like an actual mineshaft and i would get confused the same way, so i hope you get unbanned but that is up to the commitee.
Regardless I destroyed something that was yours, I should have asked and validated before hand. With that said, I am story for defacing your mineshaft.
That is fine, like i said i know perfectly that you didnt understand fully about it.
considering this appears to be a misunderstanding and has been resolved by players involved, i will reduce this as temp. You will be unbanned when i log in next.