Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Got banned somehow
Started by [E] darth_janus [1]

Username: Darth_janus

When you were banned : 6.5.2012

Person who banned you: Unknown

Reason you were banned: Unknown

It says that I've been banned because of grieving tarantula2's and Halos event.First of all,I would like to know which event was that,what is the name of it,and second,I haven't been in any events then Cactusrun one,but I didn't greife,and it was impossible to be grieving there,because everything was in permission.I've never been on tarantula2's and Halos event,because I don't even know the name of their event.In the last time,I've been seeing players names such as Darth_janus79 Darth_janus44 Darth_janus14 and all kinds off Darth_janus's.Maybe this is a huge mistake.Please reply me with the event's name,maybe i can refresh my memory somehow,but i assure you that I haven't been griefing or stealing anything since i got unbanned from the last time.Thank you.

I feel i have the right to input since it was my area that was "griefed".

The warp to the event was halosmineshaft but since that warp was private it takes you to the other area of the event, that was because halosmineshaft2 nearly matches with the private warp. Now i have have two theorys. Number one, This was an explored mineshaft, i was the one to explore it but however you, before the event got set up in there, may have gone in and mined iron and gold and things of the like. If a mod could post some screens on where he griefed and when that would be helpful. Second theory, me and tarantula started the event before the PE was done to protect it, and even then the region didnt reach out as far until now, if you did warp there you probably mined the things such as iron and gold and things of the like thinking it was just a normal mineshaft. I understand both of these theorys and in my opinion you should be unbanned unless a mod wants to prove me wrong <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Thanks.
Oh,now i remember.I mined just a gold ore.When i warped there i didn't see any rules,and in chat,I didn't see you say an event.But how can the event start,if the area is not protected.I understand that i destroyed a gold ore,and if i knew it was an event,plus it was unprotected,of course I wouldn't destroy it.I'm sorry,ill put the 1 gold ore at the same place where it was.Thank you.
Now you remember? Lols thats what they all say. I know it wasnt protected because A, it was the wrong warp B, the reigon didnt go out that far
So,what do I actually do now..
You wait for a member of the ban comittee to say if your unbanned or not.
Joy oh joy.
seeing as you two seemed to have come to an agreement on the situation i will lift your ban next time i log in. please be sure to get areas protected properly so this kind of situation does not happen again.