Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned for, planting trees i think? LOL 0_0;
Started by [E] Derreck2746

Username: Derreck096

When you were banned : I guess somewhere around last night or this morning. (yesterday or today) , 5/5/12 - 5/6/12

Person who banned you: In all honesty i have no idea.

Reason you were banned: It says "Griefing Via Sapling spam''.

I know i didn't grief anything because i never touch peoples houses or property , so i guess i'm going to guess i got banned for planting a tree xD.

/If anyone can could clear up what happened to me though that would be great, so it doesn't happen again/ .

My login screen when i try to get online exactly

||

\/

Disconnected by Server

Griefing via sapling spam

Leaving this for the ban committee

eT1iz.jpg

Ra39V.jpg

526lL.jpg
The the little castle/fortress made of brick in the background was mine, so i purposely clustered the trees there since i had to the right to do so due to it being my structure, and then the next area with the dirt used to be all dug up and destroyed, so i fixed it up with lakes and trees to improve the look of the town.

& a side note, the area where i DID set the trees , grass and lakes was not apart of the town, nor did it inter fear with the towns structures .

All in all, i had no intentions on griefing the area, but instead to improve it's looks for the town owner Nopefully so that his new residents would have a much more pleasant atmosphere to play in compared to a area that looks like an atomic bomb was dropped on it xD

Edit: Also , in case further indication is needed, if you go to the area where that castle was built and check the region you can properly see that the area was protected and given to me by a staff member from a PE i made.

I'm looking into this. Please be patient as I look at all sides of the story.
Tyvm Yield.

Btw just in case this helps, the area where this all happened was at /warp nopetown
Ok, I got all the information I needed and I decided to unban you. The trees were already removed by other staff but if you decide to replant please watch the proximity to Nope's town.