Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned-Greifing blackwater?
Started by [E] Bau51234567

Username:Mau5fanguyperson

When you were banned : Sometime between May 3rd-5th

Person who banned you:Not mentioned-Banned while i was offline

Reason you were banned:Greifing blackwater?

Well, i was off for a few days, being a boss, and I decided to come on the server to make sum money, and it said i was banned for greifing blackwater? It was the previous town I was in, and they took down my house. I packed up my stuff and left the town, pissed off. I decided to go somewhere else, and i put my stuff there for a few days before buying a nice house. The last time i was on was the 3rd of may, and now it says I greifed blackwater. Please Respond or help me!
mau u said black water right? like justin's town blackwater if u sis u manage to see if my house was still there since i have not been able to go online from some eror.
So what does the little check mark thingy mean? am I gonna be banned perm for something i never did, or is this approved by an admin?
Please be patient as I can not look into the ban while the server is down. I will post something when I look into your ban.
Screenshots provided by imthelag:

It5Te.jpg

DaJml.jpg

ZV1h8.jpg

Rt7J1.jpg

Please explain this.
He's got ya there...
bWgxo.jpg

Found this today at the blackwater warp (now a death warp thanks to you)

lGgqq.jpg

Nice touch
Well, I did get my bro to move all my stuff so i wouldnt have to, and I specifically told him not to get into trouble, but also, can someone tell me WHY justin took down my house?
Apparently I am the owner of Blackwater since imthelag told me Im the region owner as I reported the griefing, however it was Justin whom evicted you.

I ask as the reporter of the incident that his ban be shortened to what seems fair seeing that Ibizia is slowly becoming a ghost empire and that we need active people.

After your done with your ban, Justin will have likely came on and I would ask him to give you another chance at building a better structure in Blackwater.

After that I will become absolute owner of Blackwater and it will be my judgements that count most in that town.

But this is your only chance to redeem yourself if this is what you say is true.

Heed my words, J.ew O.nly L.ive O.nce so don't screw up in front of this Native American Jew who didn't know he was the owner of Blackwater again.

Screwy Paragraph is screwy
Well, thx, but i got mad after justin took down my house, not only did i spend a few hours getting the amount of brick needed, but then it also took me hours and many votes to get the money needed to make my house.