Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Build Team Applications

In-game name: AlCoLeZeZ

When did you join Minetown? Today (26.01.2019)

Have you ever been banned? Why? No

Are you a part of the Discord Community? Yes (Lillebror)

How much time do you normally spend on Minetown in a week? I can spend many hours

Can you work well with a team? Yes

What are your skills with WorldEdit? Newbie

Why do you want to join the Build Team? I love to build with my fantasies.

Please add some picture examples of your builds in a spoiler.
In-Game Name: Deathmachine4188

When Did You Join Minetown? I've played Minetown for roughly 5 years, although it may be slightly longer or shorter, as I don't remember the exact amount of time.

Have You Ever Been Banned And Why? Haven't been banned yet and I don't plan on it anytime.

Are You Active In Minetown's Discord? Yes, I use the same name there as here, and do pipe in time to time to chat and talk while doing events.

How Much Time Do You Spend On Minetown In A Week? Currently I try to get on for 2 to 3 hours daily, however during summer I will be on a lot more.

an You Work Well With A Team? Yes! I actually prefer to work with a team as it allows for both me and others to give opinions on builds and overall help improve. I also enjoy working on bigger projects with other builders.

What Are your Skills With WorldEdit? Tragically I have no previous experience with WE as I never learned it, i know the very basics of copying and pasting but that's about it.

Why Do You Want To Join The Build Team? I'd like to join the Build Team as I've recently been building a lot in creative, and enjoy it, so I thought I'd apply to see if I could help out with the server's build. I also hope this would be a good experience to learn World Edit, so I could implement it into other builds and use it too make my builds better and help with my landscaping.

Edit: The photos wont attach into the spoiler so I've attached them below, I'm sorry about it but it's the only way I can seem for them to be attached. Truly sorry again I really tried any other way. https://discordapp.com/channels/214371037259759617
In-game name

sidee, formerly known as qh9.

When did you join Minetown?

31-05-2019

Have you ever been banned? why?

I have never been banned.

Are you a part of the Discord community?

Yes.

How much time do you normally spend on Minetown in a week?

At least 28hrs per week, 4hrs a day.

Can you work well with a team?

Yes.

What are your skills with WorldEdit

I used to be good at it but im really rusty with it atm but im open to relearn it tho.

Why do you want to join the Build Team?

I enjoy building stuff and it would be fun in general. I'm aiming to be a positive asset to the team.

I made a little video for you guys i hope you enjoy <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln3RU5uUwP0
My account name in minecraft “PotatoBird101”

I joined Mine town in 7/28/19

I have never been banned from any minecraft server

Currently I am not apart of the Discord Community for MineTown

Currently, I've not been playing for a week but I predict that I will be playing up to 3 hours a day for a week

I personally think that i can work well in a 5 - 15 person group but no more or less

I am fairly new to word edit but I am very familiar with the basics and could maybe be considered slightly

above average with WordEdit but can't make very very large scale builds

I consider myself as a decently good builder and my first couple hours on the MineTown server were amazing
In-game name: EMTDrifter

When did you join Minetown? I want to say 2014.

Have you ever been banned? Why? No

Are you a part of the Discord Community? I am but do not currently have a mic.

How much time do you normally spend on Minetown in a week? 10 hours give or take?

Can you work well with a team? Yes

What are your skills with WorldEdit? I have dabbled a bit but may need a refresher.

Why do you want to join the Build Team? I would like to join Build Team on a part time bases. I was on Build Team once before and also a Mod at one time. But that was many years ago. I noticed some things that could use some work and would like to help out when I can. I would also like to just play the game. So it would not be a full time building for the server.

Please add some picture examples of your builds in a spoiler. I do not have anything current to show here. Other than what I have done on Skyblock. Most of my builds are on Agharta. I can't access it currently.
In-game name:

My In-Game name is Th_tGuy

When did you join Minetown?

I joined MineTown about 2 month ago.

Have you ever been banned? Why?

I have never been banned from Minetown

Are you a part of the Discord Community?

Yes and sometimes I join calls when we spleef and events

How much time do you normally spend on Minetown in a week?

I usually spend most of the week however, when school starts I can't spend as much time. (Good thing its summertime)

Can you work well with a team?

Usually, but I sometimes get bossy if someone fights me

What are your skills with WorldEdit?

I am somewhat new to WorldEdit but I know how to use it.

Why do you want to join the Build Team?

Ever since I joined and got more and more into building, I saw that there was a build team. I was going to apply before but changed my mind. Now, however, I have decided to apply and see if I can get in.

In-game name: Degalah.

When did you join Minetown? A couple months ago.

Have you ever been banned? Why? I have never been banned or punished.

Are you a part of the Discord Community?Yes.

How much time do you normally spend on Minetown in a week? I can spend anywhere from 6 - 8 hours a week.

Can you work well with a team? Yes very well.

What are your skills with WorldEdit? I've used worldedit for around 1 year now and use it alot, for terrain and building houses.

Why do you want to join the Build Team? I have experience in building alot of what I see on the hubs and spawns so I feel like I would be able to make the server better than it already is.
In-game name: AbeliaGG

When did you join Minetown? Fall 2016.

Have you ever been banned? Why? No, I don't think so!

Are you a part of the Discord Community? Yes, on a nearly daily basis.

How much time do you normally spend on Minetown in a week? Anywhere from 5-20 hours a week.

Can you work well with a team? I prefer to! That's the fun of playing multiplayer Minecraft, especially on Minetown.

What are your skills with WorldEdit? I am incredibly familiar with //g capabilities and I use them to my advantage for generating difficult-to-hand-build geometry. Fairly adept /brush usage. I still have a lot of shortcuts to learn.

Why do you want to join the Build Team? I've been skirting the edge of pitching in with projects, but being on the team would actually help me feel comfortable enough to be a part of it.

Please add some picture examples of your builds in a spoiler.19a91f9a4e.pngd56c9d9cd1.png6af9233972.png4de6398ddf.png0f87ef9706.pngd3b2406928.png
DietBread123

Oct 25, 2020

I have not Been banned.

I am apart of the discord.

I usually spend around 12-20 hours a week playing Minetown.

I can work well with a team in fact I like hearing other creative ideas.

I'm not great with world edit but I could learn it soon/ if needed.

I've only played a tiny bit but I love this server, I have been a builder in past servers and I think that I could Contribute Something to this server.

I'm afraid sadly I don't have any Pictures yet I got a new computer and I don't have any but I would gladly show you what I can Build in-game.
Puginpajamas

Oct 24

No

Yes

I don't know yet but i'm assuming a decent amount

Yes

I haven't used worldedit yet

To test myself and contribute something

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/694774861502873632/769987360422494238/2020-10-25_12.09.34.png?width=944&height=531

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/694774861502873632/769987609450905650/2020-10-25_12.08.29.png?width=944&height=531