Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] TPrezzle and Coffeey singing on mumble!
Started by [E] Madster

Ok, it was off of mumble, and coffeey wanted me to record and upload, so here it is.

Since it was over mumble, coffeey and tprezzle are a little off, but hey, still freaking amazing!

http://soundcloud.com/madster456/tprezzle-and-coffeey-singing

Go listen to it, its on soundcloud!
EPics lol.

If this is what the real take is like, I wanna listen to the bloopers! xD
Listen to that latency xD

Also this is even more horrible than the last one >.> Why is everyone uploading me and Coffeey now.
TPrezzle the Disgruntled wrote:
Listen to that latency xD

Also this is even more horrible than the last one >.> Why is everyone uploading me and Coffeey now.

Cos were epic xD
Ahhh the wonders of connection speed
lol they r good what song was that and u know i can sin gto cough , cough lol
song was Fast car by Tracy Chapman
Coffeey wrote:
>.> Why is everyone uploading me and Coffeey now.

Cos were epic xD

This may sound a little strange, but you guys are allowed to have a open relationship on this server. We will not in any way hold this against you. Actually it should help make people understand that the world is changing. We may not always understand, but we should be more understanding to other peoples way of life.

Don't worry guys, you have my vote.
nick7269 wrote:
Coffeey wrote:
>.> Why is everyone uploading me and Coffeey now.

Cos were epic xD

This may sound a little strange, but you guys are allowed to have a open relationship on this server. We will not in any way hold this against you. Actually it should help make people understand that the world is changing. We may not always understand, but we should be more understanding to other peoples way of life.

Sounded like you were calling them gay then nick...

Or was he?
nick7269 wrote:

Can't tell if trolling, or genuinely think me and Prez are in love... LOL

Me and TPrezzle are both straight lol