Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Wasted My money
Started by [E] HoneydewsFriend

A while ago I bought a house in divinitysuburb for 6k, there was no rules of what I cant do, I was only told dont change the outside to much. So I just added very basics things and it was then it was all taken down. I didn't like the strict rules so I put sign out the front saying "selling for 5k ~ Honeydewsfriend". Then, I get removed from the region, and I dont get to sell the house. I think this is scamming getting me to buy a house and then evicting me when I try to sell it. I want to get my 6k back.
Well, i do not really understand why you couldnt'ove asked him what you could, or couldnt do. Also its very bad on his part. I wanted to buy there but i have mixed feelings now...
Because they didnt give me proper rules, I thought it was the general, buy a plot, and you do what you want.
This is confusing to me. How do you get evicted from something you own? Need to hear the town owners view here.
I dont Know, ask the owners.
I can send you 6k when you log back in, consider yourself lucky, and yes, I made the rules clear in a /tell message, whether you chose to read it or not was your fault, I continued to post signs on the property asking you to stop editing so much because I don't have time to deal with making it look nice again. You continued and also stripped the house of all the lapiz lazui and then posted sell signs on the front. You also never communicated with me any problems you had via in game or forum messaging. If anybody is confused on this, basically the rules I set out were something like: Don't edit the exterior at all, no changes to building structure, don't strip houses of rare materials ( I put them there for a reason) and feel free to edit interior as long as it doesn't look like garbage. And a disclaimer saying Divinities reach still owns the property and you just have the rights to build/live there or whatever.
Ok, im coming one now.

Can a mod lock this thread.
The house was not bought from us. It was bought from a third party, some dylan guy. So there must have been a misunderstanding on the rules. But it looks resolved now.
Word of advice, don't buy lots from random city owners, some owners can be real dicks.

Edit: OH My first thought was Soviet when I was typing dick city owners, had no clue he was involved, that made me laugh.
Rude? I don't even know who you are?