Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Back on Minetown...and loving it.
Started by [E] Jazza

Hey everyone! I'm Jazza and I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.2. I joined Minetown over 4 years ago and used to play almost every day after school. I made a lot of friends and was one of the admins for the "Masters" faction. I also ran my own server for my school mates and we kept that going for a surprisingly long time. I enjoyed learning about plugins and discovering the new ways we could play the game we had all come to know and love.

Eventually, however, school work took over my life and my free time disappeared. I moved on from Minecraft and discovered new games to play in the little time I was able to find. Over the last year or so, I'd been hosting a server on and off for a friend and myself to play on. We'd come up with different projects or builds to complete and that rekindled my interest in the game. I remembered how much I enjoyed building and mining in the game, and how relaxing I found it.

A few weeks ago, I decided that I'd join the server again to see what was happening. Immediately I was bombarded with welcome messages which made me smile. "Same old Minetown", I thought.

It was nice to still recognize some player names in the chat and I was happy to see that some of them had gone on to become mods and even retired staff members. Anyway, I had a look around the map and found a place to start building my house. I joined a clan and made some new friends. Suffice it to say I'm really enjoying my time back on Minetown <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

A bit about me IRL...

I'm an Aussie and I love TV shows and tech! I'll put it this way...You can usually find me at my computer, in front of the TV, watching a show on my iPad while on the computer, or roaming around doing housework while watching a show on my iPad. That is of course in between going to work, university and completing the seemingly endless assignments that go with it. I enjoy graphic design, video editing, and animation.

If you see me in-game, feel free to say hello. I'd love to get to know the latest generation of Minetown players. If you want to chat about TV shows, I'm up for that too. Chances are I've either watched the show, or it's on my "To Watch List".

See you all online!

P.S. A big thumbs up from me if you got the 'Get Smart' reference in the thread title <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
But have you tried Terraria?