Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Huh? Banned
Started by [E] Mechman007

Username: Mechman007

When you were banned : probably 3rd or 4th May, not sure?

Person who banned you: No idea, wasnt online at the time?

Reason you were banned: Banned for stealing from N0tsweets chest

I have no Idea how this happened, If I ever take anything, I make FOR SURE 100% that the place is abandoned, I search names if they last logged in 2011 etc. I check everything I can to confirm a place is abandoned cause hey, one mans junk is another treasure!

Anyway, I make sure i deeply search everytime, and in this case, I do not remember the name N0tsweet and I have no idea how I may have taken from him?

Please tell me what was taken and I will give it all back! Must have been my mistake! But I really love Minetown, and I dont see any harm in clearing out confirmed abandoned towns (Most of the time they are greifed anyway)

But from now on, I will definitly be more careful, and if im not aloud, then I will stop <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Sorry, Please Id love another chance on the server, Its the BEST MC SERVER EVER!
Just a rule of thumb...it doesn't matter if a place is "abandoned"...unless you have claimed the region before....if it's not yours, don't touch it.
BAN: DarthAndroid banned name 'mechman007': Theft from n0ttSweet's chests

Just wanted to let you know the reason and you seem sorry about your actions. I will consider your appeal during the rest of my shift and make a reply when I get home from work.
Thanks alot for considering! Yes, I am truly sorry, it was probably my mistake in search if whatever place was abandoned. I will stop looting abandoned places now if I get unbanned.. It was just, I never applied it to the rules, cause its well.. ABANDONED! lol but yeah, i just didnt want the things to goto waste I guess...

Anyway thanks alot if you to unban me! Again, Sorry!

P.s. I reckon you guys should clear some of the abandoned places especially around spawn? Dunno just an idea! If I do find abandoned places, can I make a p.e. for em?
hang on, just quickly, N0ttsweet isnt even on anymore? "Last seen: Oct 3, 11" ?

So yea, it was abandoned! anyway yea, sorry again! I dunno what happened there?
Just because a person doesn't log onto the website doesn't mean they don't log into game. Plus a lot of members take time off during the semester to concentrate on school or what not... How would you feel if you came back to the server after a break and just found all your stuff gone? As far as claiming 'abandoned' property, we are currently working on standardizing both the definition of abandoned property and the process for claiming it.

I have decided to make this a 72 hour temporary ban and I will lift it Monday morning.