Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] KneeHeadToe. Other members of the Committee thoughts?
Started by [E] KneeHeadToe

I know I got Denied but could I at least here what zionia and neminix have to say?

Username: KneeHeadToe

When you were banned : A long time ago (Febuary)

Person who banned you: Zionia and Cryston

Reason you were banned: Xray Modding

Well, hello I have been gone for a long time! It seems so much longer than three months !.Me and ***********, who I saw got in more trouble lately, befriended me. I wanted DIAMOND so i asked him to go mining. We talked on skype and everything. He told me about "Xray" and I was like "Wow cool" and "how do i get it." I now realize how incredibly stupid I was for blatantly disobeying the rules like that. Its my fault and my fault only. I was so so sad about the ban and instantly was depressed about how I would never be a part of the server again. It was also brought up in my appeal that I tried to scam a admin for diamonds that I "Lost crafting". I dont know how this happened maybe I was stupid and they were in my chest and I didnt know how many I had? or I did lose them somehow? But that doesn't matter because it is my fault for saying something of the sort when there is no way to prove that I had them.

Well I am not expecting a joyful result from this, but I just want to let the staff know that I apoligize completely and take sole responsibility for this. I also act that this is over looked or locked right away, I would just like a chance. thanks.

- Happy Mining,

KneeHeadToe

=EDIT=

Ok, I was thinking about what I put and I think this will be looked at as a "revenge plot" where I am trying to get *********** banned. So I am simply going to star his name out. I also understand that I might make you think that there is no real person behind the *s but if you want I will tell you who it is. I might be overthinking this but oh well.
My thoughts have not changed since i closed your last appeal. I have nothing more to add to what i said when it was declared perma.