Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moderator Application JamesKnope

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: JamesKnope

2. Age: 22

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): CST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 4-5 (less if working a bunch)

5. How long have you been in Minetown: I hve been a member of Minetown since 2010 when Dragoness, Nova, and Danni were around).

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: I have thejokerisonyou on here and I consider Andy a friend.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain):

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: I have been on there a few times. Not many people are on it.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: If selected to be a moderator there are a many great things I can bring to the table. I like the economic aspect of the server and the Market and I feel I would be of great help in that department.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I did briefly start a server with eximus but the staff I had all left and The server closed down. I have some experience with plugins but not a great deal.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Please direct any questions to a Manager.