Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [THROWBACK] KneeHeadToe Ban Appeal
Started by [E] KneeHeadToe

Username: KneeHeadToe

When you were banned : A long time ago (Febuary)

Person who banned you: Zionia and Cryston

Reason you were banned: Xray Modding

Well, hello I have been gone for a long time! It seems so much longer than three months !.Me and ***********, who I saw got in more trouble lately, befriended me. I wanted DIAMOND so i asked him to go mining. We talked on skype and everything. He told me about "Xray" and I was like "Wow cool" and "how do i get it." I now realize how incredibly stupid I was for blatantly disobeying the rules like that. Its my fault and my fault only. I was so so sad about the ban and instantly was depressed about how I would never be a part of the server again. It was also brought up in my appeal that I tried to scam a admin for diamonds that I "Lost crafting". I dont know how this happened maybe I was stupid and they were in my chest and I didnt know how many I had? or I did lose them somehow? But that doesn't matter because it is my fault for saying something of the sort when there is no way to prove that I had them.

Well I am not expecting a joyful result from this, but I just want to let the staff know that I apoligize completely and take sole responsibility for this. I also act that this is over looked or locked right away, I would just like a chance. thanks.

- Happy Mining,

KneeHeadToe

=EDIT=

Ok, I was thinking about what I put and I think this will be looked at as a "revenge plot" where I am trying to get *********** banned. So I am simply going to star his name out. I also understand that I might make you think that there is no real person behind the *s but if you want I will tell you who it is. I might be overthinking this but oh well.
Cryston wrote:
You became the subject of investigation after Yield mentioned some of your suspicious actions. I then took the time to follow this issue up by going through HawkEye.

Firstly it was found that the rate at which you found diamonds was unbelievably high for someone doing regular mining.

Second, we found logs of you both doing /xray and talking to other players about the fact that you used xray.

Third I tracked down one of your sessions of mining and found that you had made caves straight to the locations of diamond ore, which confirmed that you were using xray to find exactly where the diamonds were rather than mining fairly.

This clearly violates Rule #5

Do not use hacks/cheats or exploit glitches, including (but not limited to)

-Using "x-ray" mods/texture packs

To be honest your company was not very good on the server and I have discussed with other staff about multiple instances in which you have tried to scam those with refund capabilities into giving you diamond that you lost through mysterious means. The most recent of which was when you tried to get me to spawn you a stack of diamond because they were lost in a crafting bench. You initially claimed diamond blocks and then revised to regular diamonds. I understand that many issues happen that are beyond our control but as the server did not restart, the items could not have disappeared in the manner that you described.

I happily pronounce you X-Ray Mod and PermaBanned. You may kiss the bride.

I gladly send you on a lifelong honeymoon to another server, I hope that you treat the rules of that server better than you treated the rules of Minetown.
Zio wrote:
Darn you Cryston...you got to it first and took most of what i was gonna say

But i will add some...

I have received many reports about your suspicious activity even before yeild's comment...and have been following after you and trying to track your actions. unfortunately i was not able to catch you before, but now with the logs, it is easy to find many of these reports to be 100% valid. This is permaban...you chose to break the rules, and thus you lose your rights to belong to this community.

plus a ditto on everything cryston said...especially the main paragraph about your company and scamming...

After what I remember from this ban and due to the result of your last appeal, I'm going to have to uphold the ruling. Permaban remains.