Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] mordakai8

When: Today (May 2nd, 2012)

By Whom: No name given

Reason: 'Griefing archades3's region, building too close to other players.'

I'd like to know where this region is... All I've built or removed recently is a canal and took trees off of an unprotected piece of land. Land I later filed a /pe to have protected. If it was his, I'm deeply sorry, but it should have been protected... I've recently went through a region dispute that coincidentally landed me unjustly banned earlier this week, now this? That Island had no buildings on it, and I filed a /pe to protect it on monday (I believe)... If it wasn't that Island, then I don't even know why i'm banned.

Building too close to other players? The only thing I can think of is my wall, which is on land I had /pe'd this week as well... I'd really like to know why I keep getting banned, but break no rules... this is the 2nd time I'm banned for nonsense this week... seriously?

Please, if i'm mistaken and legit did wrong, please tell me, provide screens and let me know.. because i'm the most confused individual on this planet right now...

From the looks of it, this ban is due to a reason closely related to your last ban. The location of your area is just too close to WildCat_Brass' area. I wish there was an easier way to go about this but I think you should strongly consider finding a more desolate place to build. If you want to prevent this from happening, I suggest you just give your region to him and move on.
really? even though I had cleared all that land first? sigh.. why is it against the rules to have my area close beside his?
The rules ate there to prevent issues like this. Technically, you are supposed to be 100 blocks away from another player's build unless you have permission. I am ony presenting this as an option to being banned every other day because the borders are so convoluted.
alright... strip the protection from the property... give it to Wildcat_Brass, and i'll dismantle my wall
Alrighty, thanks for taking my idea into consideration, you have been unbanned. I locked your chests to you in the region so you can reclaim your belongings. You are not obligated to remove the wall unless you really want the cobble.