Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Made claim, weeks and weeks passed, no answer, and i should own said land
Started by [E] SGT Fenix

Ok so here is the original claim thread link, and what it says, posted weeks ago and nobody claimed it

http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/2707116-wish-to-claim-abandoned-gildermire-site/post/15313307#p15313307

Original Posted Claim

So i have been keeping tabs on the site where some city named Gildermire is supposedly being made, Its near Warp Feywood, which i own, and i have not seen any changes whatsoever since i noticed it was there a few months ago, my city is expanding, and this site doesnt even have a region. I have checked both sides of the wall and inside and out, in fact the mine isnt even started, its just a staircase, I forget the owner but i know he or she has either not been on or not made anything there for a significantly long period of time. I put a few signs around saying to contact me on the site, with my ingame name WildCat_Brass, and my site name SGT Fenix, and nothing has come up yet, I do however know that nemenix knows the owner, i do not know however when last he / she was even on.

New Claim

Now, i came back today to the area and found out that he had griefed my checkpoint i had placed in between his non regioned area and mine, to keep mobs out of my mob spawn denied region, and my road, he had also somehow gotten a region placed OVER the checkpoint I made, which in turn meant that i could not repair the grief and i could not access the items in my chests at the site, in addition there is a tunnel beneath the area, i made it when there was no region, and have chests inside, i could not access them until isoccer assisted me, now he never replied to the original claim, and all of a sudden has a region placed over the area? it has been weeks and it is my opinion that because he did not reply to that claim, and the fact that i even left him signs about it in his area, that the land should belong to me, there has been no development on the land and it is highly irritating that he griefed me and took away my ability to repair said grief, his name is mordakai8, and he was banned by isoccer for griefing me

Claim for THIS post

This is my third thread on this claim, the site is owned by mordakai8, and i wished 2 claim it, he didnt respond at all and got a region for it, then after he was banned for griefing me and unbanned, he creates a wall infront of the gate, not only does it look bloody horrible, but i should own that land seeing as the required time frame AND THEN SOME passed for my claim to be verified, why was he unbanned? a grief is a grief, and it is my belief that i should be in possession of that land seeing as when i asked 2 claim it there was no region and weeks and weeks passed without answer.

Sincerely

WildCat_Brass
YOUR TIMING IS NOTHING SHORT OF IMPECCABLE.
Sorry, your claim is on hold until we're finished discussing the matter.
By which I meant that ^
This is PokemonGardevoir, attourney-somewhat for the plaintiff.

Wildcat had personally asked me scout the area three times, once for claim, then again scout the area for the first grief and also the area of the second grief.

Mordakai8 on the first grief broke stone, wool, glowstone, and mainly everything of that section of the Feywood/Archades gate. This was his appeal. http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/2917353-unjust-banning

We return today to find a wall built adjacent to the gate, which Mord told wild he'd leave alone. Not only that but some of wild's iron bars are missing.

Both of us feel he should not have been unbanned at all. Wild never got to share his side to the appeal comittee because he was afraid to get jailed for posting on the ban appeal. It was too late when I told him that the greifee has the right to post too.

Wild made not one, but 2 unanswered claim posts to the area. It was rightfully his by Minetown law. Mord says the land was his, and it may be true that Mord cleared the land, but he did not respond to both claim posts, which means wild got the land.

The Ban comittee saw it as 'Griefing Your Own Land', but that was not the case. The region was in Wild's control now. That makes it a grief, and may I say a bad one, of the city of Archades property.

For refrence, the griefs occurred at the border of 'Archadies3' and 'MordCastle'

This case has not been duly processed and my client, Wildcat_brass has suffered from it, and so has his town. We urge the minetown staff to put more into this issue. Thank you.
As Heiwashin said, any and all claims are put on hold so you might as well drop the pretend lawyer nonsense.
PokemonGardevoir wrote:

Not only that but some of wild's iron bars are missing.

Woah Woah Woah, hold the train space cowboy.

I'm many things, but a thief isn't one of them... It's Iron Bars... Whoopty shat... I have many... i'll be more than glad to give them to him if hes missing any... even though I Didn't Take Them.

Lol I love how you guys think I shouldn't be unbanned... that's really great... so I was oblivious of any attempts to contact me... So I wasn't able to access the internet for quite some time... I'm giving the lands back pending my newest appeal...
PokemonGardevoir wrote:

That makes it a grief, and may I say a bad one,

wasn't that bad, come on now... you should really look into a career as a lawyer... you're good at it.

~tldr

Unban me, strip the region protection, i'll remove my wall, and Wildcat_brass can have said land, and i'll throw in a stack of iron, and whatever glowstone and wool I recovered on my side of the property post protection... just to get this clusterfrak off my back...

Locking this. Please give Mordakai8 some time to retrieve his items before regioning over the area. He is not obligated to remove the wall if he chooses not to, as he is abandoning the region.