Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minecraft wallpaper contest [32 diamond prize]
Started by Unknown User

Good idea milk

I did see one on the Internet with some in a cavern with short render distance on so it looks foggy and misteriouse

Looks really good

So just a great pic of minecraft can do
did you see mine?
What did you use for that gotmilk?
o2faW.jpg

TGQ2v.jpg
First you tell me how you make yours <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I saw yours poke

And it is good but I don't like the white and black background

Maybe separate the earth image or something

As for JALLAF

Very nice effects I like the snowy minetown spawn but maybe a little more in focus and have centre focus a little wide...

But no one has won yet....

Competition is still open!
its not black and white..... its dark blue and light yellow. look closer xD
That is black and white

16677a45.jpg

939914e3.jpg
Proof. Nuff' said.

I NEVER use pure black and pure white, unless im doing a greyscale wallpaper.

Anyway, fine.... ill make a new one and use rainbows this time.
Lol poke

No need to take it so hard

U must admit you would have called that back and white if you didn't know better

I admit I am wrong!

Btw very clever title of the image lol, look again

Lol

I guess I was looking for something a little...sharper? Not so much blur if you know what I mean, a more defined image rather than blurred background

I hate complaining as it is very good, just not what I was looking for, I know that my fault as I didn't say that but hey, make mistakes in your description and you get owned cos you get the wrong colour lol <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>