Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Let me try that again...Un-Ban Dueytwo
Started by [E] Dueytwo

Dueytwo

5-1-2012

I don't know who banned me but, I know Venzio reported me

Venzio clamied me using X-Ray

Dear Admins,

Frist I would like to say sorry about the first fail on the un-ban request. Secondly since you prob didn'treview it I would like to say that redearl111 was useing my account at the time I must tell you he is a friend of mine in real life. So he was using X-Ray and I'm sorry on his account of not getting banned and would like to say I have friends that would miss me on the server so, Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Dueytwo
you are responsible for anything that happens on your account. therefore, you used xray. This is a fairly high offense to the server rules. Why should we allow you to return? and what will you do in the future to prevent things such as this to happen again should you be unbanned?
I will end up changing my password to ensure this WILL NOT happen again. I should be let back in becuase I besides what happened today have been loyial to the server and a lot of people know me and I love this server more than any other server that I know of so please let me back in.
Given that you will change your password and not allow anyone to use your account again, I will make this a temp ban for 2 weeks from the date of your appeal. Your ban will be lifted wednesday at some point. be sure nothing like this happens again or it will be perma.