Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Duckshop on my server, i need help!!! (Not trying to advertise or anything like that)
Started by [E] TheLucaShow

Hi,

I have a server that i use to play with my friends and i wanted to use duckshop, but it dosent work! Can someone help me?

Lucas
Do you have the plugin installed..?
No shit prez
I do but it dosent work. it dosent show up.
Check through all the startup text in the terminal, look for "" or something similar and read it to see if there are any warnings or severe messages, generally you will be able to figure out what is wrong from that! If any error codes/long error messages come up try search them in google, most probably you won't be the first to have encountered them! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
It dosent work, im using minecraft panel. serverhost.

EDIT;

its register that dosent work... Any other registers???
Minecraft panel? If you mean the server from the minecraft website, then that will be why it isn't working, Duckshop is a Bukkit plugin and therefore needs to be run on a Bukkit server!
No no, type in minecraftpanel.com My server is hosted and it is bukkit!!! :@
bump
Their are proper places to find this sort of information lucas. Try minecraftforums.net or bukkit.