Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] head hunting
Started by [E] ohten40oz

OMG OHTEN WELCOME BACKK!!!! not now babes, the law needs to be lawn.

is this the poop you wanna see when you children sign on?!

what happened to real pvp?

what happened to earning your heads?

i dont sign on too often but when i do, this is not what i want to see.

ive got a new campaign idea.

make OhTen Mod again. or at least chat mod. i dont build much and

that shows if you prism me.

This server is the only server i want to be a part of.

lets get this global trending!!! #MAKEOHTENMODAGAIN!
Well players can always spend 5k to get a player head if they want it that badly.

Although I do agree it is extremely annoying and spammy. #MAKEOHTENMODAGAIN!
I dunno, I think I would be more interesting if every time a player killed another player, the head would drop. Of course, we do have all the mob heads, so maybe we don't need player heads so badly. Either way, it is slightly nerve-racking to see " got caught on someone's sword" over and over again. This also increases the death counter abnormally, which sort of interferes with one's attempt to die as little as possible.
I agree with Morona, death counting system and head hunting interfere. There should be one or the other. If you want to require killing a player to get their head there should be an alternate system to counting kills which also shows a player's awesomeness.
I mean you can always not die and pay the MTC for the head if you care about your KDR
To be honest the KDR doesn't really matter. You can just fake rival someone that doesnt care about there KDR and kill them repeatedly and gain a crap tonn so its not very accurate. My clan and I where trying to get each others heads the other day and Kay ended up being killed 60 times but her KDR is still 0.6 which still puts her at 19th on the whole server KDR leaderboard. I mean if u really really want to have like 2 or more KDR then buy your own head (like doc said)
does your head come from creative if you pay for it - or is that just admin stealth killing you (heh)
Me no give my head
@14166828 wrote:
Me no give my head

LOL, who would? each time when there are situations making my head go anywhere i start having serious anxiety issues <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

OP, by the way, i can't see the imagine you wanted to post there..