Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Inventory Refund Thread
Started by [E] BumpyBob0007

Instead on doing PE's for refunds, we've decided to create this form to fill out whenever you need your inventory refunded. For small stuff like llama eggs, continue to make PE's, but when parts of your inventory needs to be refunded please fill out this.

Username:

Time of inventory loss:

Location on the server:

Description of what happened (server crash, rollback, etc.):

Items needed to be refunded:

We will use these forms to determine if you can be refunded. Please do not abuse this form. If it is discovered you have abused it, you will be punished. Remember, the more descriptive you are, the more likely you are to get your items back.
username: elgmand

time: about noon 3/6/2017

what happened: someone claimed they wanted to see the clan base, I was trying to finish a platform for farming in the nether and tp'd them to me, they attacked me, I fell into lava and started to attack them back and it wouldn't let me, it said their pvp was off, I should have gottena screenshot but I didn't think it was weird until later, because my pvp was on. And well, that's how the nether works. He took all my stuff said thanks, tried to give me the newbie gear, then tried to still come to our clan base, most likely to wreck up the place. Then he logged out and that was that. I would definitely have killed him, I had half diamond armour on and he was using stone.

items:

Diamond sword (1)Sharpness IV, Looting III, Unb III, Mending, Fire aspect II, sweeping edge III

Diamond pickaxe (2)silk touch/fortune III , unbIII, mending, eff V

Axe: fortIII, mending effV, unbIII

bow: powerV unbIII flame

boots: mending, unb III, feather falling III, depth strider III

chest: thornsII, unbIII, mending, fire prot IV

~7 stacks of nether stone, 3 wither skele heads, 44 iron ingots, almost 2 full stacks of gold nuggets, 7 gold ingots, 4 soul sand