Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Been banned since ~05/15
Started by [E] StarTravel

Username: DarkTwin (at the time)

When you were banned : (Date) around 05/2015

Person who banned you: LeronZadok

Reason you were banned: IRL Scamming

Look, yes I admit to scamming, but i had no way to pay and panicked. I want to play on MineTown again! It's been so long since what happened and I had a lot of other things happen afterwards that made me regret my choices and actions. I am begging to play here again and will do what I can to be able to play. I had an addiction to gaming for the longest time, after I was banned I have been looking for a server like minetown ever since... Not one of them felt the same. I am not going to attempt what I did before I swear, because this happened and was NOT worth it

I have no idea how to prove that I will do almost anything to get back on, I obviously am unable to repay it... I want to play here so bad, I have no alternatives but to continuously try and get unbanned. I am extremely sorry Leron! I want to play here like I used to. I fear that will never happen... But I will keep trying until I can play again, no matter how many months it'll take, I will keep doing this, always, every month until I play. It'll all be worth it.

I have little money right now, and a friend gave me the idea to ask if iI can buy an unban... I will scrape together what I can to be unbanned, aalthough it wouldn't be much compared to what I owe. Please if anything is possible, I WILL DO MY BEST TO DO IT!!! I can only do what I can, the rest is up to all of you!

I HOPE TO PLAY HERE AGAIN!!!

I copied this because I never got a response in several months so please tell me if I can get on or not.

It seems to be a waste of time if it won't be answered say so and be direct because I don't want to waste both of our time.
So, I must say (if this ever gets answered) that after saying "hang tight while I look into this" and locking the conversation is useful, it does not resolve the issue especially when I was never replied back to for over 6 months, I mean I'm patient but seriously? If this ever gets answered I hope it gets answered more professionally than last time!
After discussing this, we have decided to give you another chance on the server. Seeing as it has been a while we are hoping that you have had some time to mature and realize that what you did was not okay. Please note that this will be your absolute last chance to play on the server. We will keep a close eye on you and if you break any rules, even minor ones, you are gone with no chance of coming back. Make sure you read over the rules thoroughly as some have changed since you last played.

I'm going to say it again just to make sure we are clear: if you break any rules, you are not playing on the server again.

Welcome back