Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [SUGGESTION] To save a dying world
Started by [E] zαк∂αηк

Are you sick of seeing this:

x5IIJXd.jpg

deP7aMu.png

Do you want to see more of this:

8EBBbOT.png

pbhmsOe.png

Then what we need is to train players on the correct way of managing a forest so that they can be responsible for the preservation of beautiful landscapes and resources. a plugin to solve everyone's problems.

With the following; https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/choptreew.17585/ we can not only prevent floating leaves, but we can also increase the mind numbingly boring act of chopping wood. Yes, that's right, you can keep your sanity!

But wait, if trees fall easier, how does that keep our world looking fresh and exciting? Well thats where this plugin comes in handy; It automatically replants saplings so lazy people dont have to!
Staff can confirm, this was at +7 -0, however I changed the polls to be less aggressive to keep mods happy.
I think its fine the way it is. Noobs will be noobs and leave floating leaves, but I don't think we need a plugin to fix this. If you don't like the way it looks then go chop down the trees yourself and make it look nice, then claim it so no noobs can leave a mess again.
@9559930 wrote:
I think its fine the way it is. Noobs will be noobs and leave floating leaves, but I don't think we need a plugin to fix this. If you don't like the way it looks then go chop down the trees yourself and make it look nice, then claim it so no noobs can leave a mess again.

db9.jpg
That is your opinion on his opinion on your opinion