Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban-Appeal-Mariamaster
Started by [E] mariamaster

Username: Mariamaster

When I was banned: 29th April, 2012, about 20:00 (GMT)

Person who banned me: I don't know.

Reason I was banned: This is what happened: So, I'm building a town at the moment, and for a town, you need food (i.e: pigs) and when LucasGreen said he was selling pig spawners, I couldn't believe my luck! So I warped to his shop, and on a sign behind him it read: "you may pay in; diamonds, credits or gold." So because i mine a lot, i have lots of gold. I asked to buy a pig spawner for 128 gold ( 2 stacks) THEN he said he didn't buy in gold, and I said "b...b...but the sign says you do!" And he told me he didn't, yet again. I turned to go outside to explore his town; and i spotted the thing i love the most in minecraft; noteblocks! Recently, I have been collecting stone, so i had some in my hand. i right-clicked on the noteblocks and itt was such a nice noise i continued making a tune. The Lucas goes: "that's griefing- leave NOW!" So i wanted to play with the noteblocks, so I said "but I'm right clicking!" Then he goes " I'll get a mod involved if you don't leave." So I left. I was exploring his town, when i accidently broke some of his pathway. I noticed underneath was a huge mine! So I entered the mine and blocked off the exit, so it didn't seem like a deliberate grief. I explored for a while and then i just got bored, so i came out of the mine... and lucas was staring at me... and that was it because i was banned there and then.
You didnt block the entrance of the grief, i got xcoaster involved due to being a good citizen of joseon. Alos the thing that happened before are quite irrelivant to the grief of the sidewalk. I think im involved with this thus being the reason why i am posting. If nessescary i will accept the jail sentence. I was a witness in this case.
oh yeah, i accidently griefed the path, then found a mine and blocked up the hole. it was too dark and i had no torches so i had to leave it open :fear:
I know for a fact that Maria gets significant lag as she plays on a Netbook, I have seen her break things without meaning to because of it. Although of course lag can't be blamed for evrything but I beleive after hearing her story first hand that she didn't mean to and would like to be back on the server not only to play but to make it up to Lucas.
Joemaster, no posting in ban appeals that don't apply to you. You will receive 1 hour jail time.
ok, ok i have been banned for what? accidently griefing... do seriously i honestly think 36 hours is a bit much... and there are ban appeals posted after mine, and yet mine hasn't even been seen to? Now i personally think that's QUITE unfair, so um there's actually nothing for me to do apart from minetown, so i haven't been able to do ANYTHING for 36 GOD DAMNIT HOURS!!! Jheeze. I'm not trying to be rude, but most people get 12 hours maximum? So that's QUITE unfair. And last of all, I don't remember this concerning joemaster, not trying to be cheeky. And also it is totally unfair to give Joe jail sentence because Lucas also posted and he gets nothing... :ahhhh:
Lucas was directly involved from what I gathered...you might want to be a little more patient (and polite).
i know but i am growing quite impatient because me and my brother (joemaster) are using the server fora video we are making, and also i really have to kill this annoying creeper spawner on my house :L but i saw there were ban appeals answered before mine... i feel like :dirt:
actuallly, most temp bans are at least 48 hours...so please be patient. I will remove your ban being that it has been over 48 hours now and the people involved have agreed that it was an accident. Please learn to be a bit more patient and also be careful when wandering around so you do not accidentally break blocks again...