Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Unfair Banning
Started by [E] Walinger

This is not in any way the proper way to correct this situation. If you have a problem with the bannings that are being given out, please contact staff, not the community. This also sets a bad reflection on yourself for when your ben appeal is being looked at.
Also This has nothing to do with unfair banning. If you were banned then i would put this up in your appeal, but i dont think this has any reasoning besided your possible ban. My Thoughts though!!! Not trying to impersonate any staff members
Look mate I understand it's a bit rich thaat this guy might get you banned but remember that no matter what the admins will do whats best so if you really haven't done much then don't expect a ban <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
This isn't the proper way to deal with this. I've already looked into the issue and been through the logs, and to be entirely honest less-than-nice things were said on both sides. Nothing to really warrant a ban, but it could have been handled better before it got to the point that it did.

We understand that not everyone gets along-- If you feel that you're going to have trouble being cordial around Lucas, we have ignore functions both in-game (/ignore lucasgreen) and on the forums (Click on Lucasgreen's profile, and then on the "Block" button) which you can use to hide his messages. Otherwise, we expect our players to interact with each other maturely.
Thanks for your help darth, i really appriciate all of your hard work! (not trying to suck up, and not looking for "brownie Points)