Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Won't let me sign into the Minetown server?
Started by [E] CannibalSammich

When I tried to sign into the Minetown server a few minutes ago, it wouldn't let me and gave me the following message: "Disconnected by Server. Your IP address has been flagged as unsafe by Spamhaus.org/xbl". I... have no clue what that means. Could anyone please help me out or at least tell me what in God's green earth is going on? Thanks.

A/N: It's letting me log into other online servers, just not Minetown.
There may be something wrong with the Whitelist; heard there were a few problems with it.
When opening minecraft, instead of logging in, hit the options button, Then hit force update. That may fix it.
Thanks for the advice, Madster. Unfortunately, it didn't fix the problem. And as for the whitelisting, i guess it's a possibility.

Please keep the input/help coming!
Have you tried to completely restart your computer?

Also, what operating system are you running?
This error means either the current owner of your IP address (you) or one of the previous owners of your IP address (residential ISPs like to switch them around when they aren't in use because they have fewer IPs than they have users) was caught using the IP address to spam unsolicited email, chat networks, viruses, other exploits, or some combination of those, and as a result was blacklisted. Make sure your antivirus is up to date, and then visit http://www.spamhaus.org/lookup/ to look up why your IP address is blacklisted and find out what steps you need to take to getting it cleared off the blacklist.
I have been having the same problem and i have had this for 1 week now i will try doing that darth and hope it works. The anti virus me and my dad have it up to date cause we have tried for days now but hopefully what u said works.
ok well the website u gave me........ <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> nothing. I typed in my ip address and then pressed look up and my error says spamhaus.org/xbl so when i looked it said ( my ip address) is not listed in SBL, PBL, or XBL so what do i do now?
I just looked up the IP you're using to connect to the forums, and you're listed because you have a trojan/proxy/infected computer on your network. I'll send you more specifics in a PM.
Well I'm having this problem as well and can't connect to the server. Very annoying because I have loads of stuff to do.

I looked up my IP on this site which I have never seen before and heard of in my life and it says my E-Mail provider is blacklisted in a way which has nothing to do with Minecraft :banghead:

I'm also playing on a Mac and there are no virusses or trojans or anything on my machine, I also run a detailed test with an anti virus program, nothing detected. I also started to test if I have this crazy virus through Java. I don't have it and I also fixed the lack of security through Apple's Update Center.

I don't have the time to fill out useless forms on this site which I have never seen before to be removed from this blacklist. And to be honest: I don't even know what these guys are talking about on that site. I'm a programmer and have lots of stuff to do with computers but I don't know what they want from me.

Is this a plugin or something you installed for security reasons? Because I have joined several other MC servers without any problems, it's only Minetown.

Really bad to be "banned" as a staff member to be honest...