Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Inventory Switch?
Started by Unknown User

Hello,

I'm sorry to be doing this but I'm not sure how the PE system works (like, do I have to be on for it to show my pe, do mods need to talk to me to solve the problem, etc) and I won't be on the actual game server (that I know of) for the next couple of days so i thought it might be best to start a thread. If this is not the best thing to do then please by all means let me know and I will delete it.

I logged on today to find that my inventory is not the same as before the server went down. Where I had a diamond pick axe and a diamond sword I now have wooden tools and a few tidbits of misc things. (Two health potions though!) I also lost cobble, but cobble is pretty much everywhere.

I'm not horridly worried about getting the items back, it was only an eff 2 pick axe and a fire 1 sword or something like that so its not a big deal. I just wanted to make sure I didn't get in any sort of trouble for having someone else's inventory. I also didn't feel right using their things before I found a solution to this dilemma..or putting them in my chests.

Any sort of insight on this would be nice, I haven't seen any forum announcement talking about this happening.
Whats your ingame username? x
Novaleigh, same as my forum name.
I have refunded you the pick, sword and also some stone <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I hope this helps x
Oh! Thank you! I was just worried that something horridly buggy was going on and I didn't want to be found with someone else's items if they reported them missing.