Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Traps
Started by Unknown User

Steamedbread

1/12/2017

Bumpy

By making Player traps

I made the player trap is due to someone keeps going to my land by using nnether portal and I tried to get him away but he doesn't listen, I didn't mean to make a trap that kills everyone but I will try not to do that next time and I will communicate nicely or make a room that blocks everything that tries to go out, with a door
Steambread, I did not keep going on to your land. I went there once by accident from a nether portal and the second time because you said you were going to remove the portal so I did not think I would go back there a second time.
It creates another one again of you go back
I don't know where you got the idea that no one can touch your land but it needs to stop now. As long as they aren't breaking things or stealing anything, they can go on your land. Last week you harassed another player because they were "too close to you" even though they were completely following the 100-block rule. People cannot build within 100 blocks of your buildings or claims. Not 200. Not 1000. 100 blocks.

In case you don't know how nether portals work, they don't always line up with the one that a player makes on the surface. It is not anyone's fault if a portal links to the wrong one and they are taken to your land. Making a trap to kill anyone who uses that portal was completely uncalled for.

You are wasting a lot of staff members' time with all of this and it needs to stop now. A few weeks ago when you thought it would be funny to abuse a glitch by using /g to bypass your mute wasted my time while I was trying to fix it that could have been going to something else. Making pe's about land claims that are not breaking the rules wastes every staff member's time who looks into it.

Because of all the issues that have taken place the last couple of weeks, you will need to wait 3 weeks to be unbanned. Message a staff member on February 2, 2017 to be unbanned.

I suggest you brush up on the rules and start acting more mature before your punishment becomes more permanent.