Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Jallaf Ban appeal
Started by [E] dead [1]

Username:Jallaf

When you were banned : 4/18/2012

Person who banned you:Every single one

Reason you were banned: I was in the bathroom when my brother got accses to my account and changed him self to Owner and placed TNT eveywhere and then i told him no .. but he said he wanted to be owner for a day cuz sawine and staff went on vacation i think i had key logger on my pc so someone hacked me and placed tnt i think i deserve chance to be a mod i will help the server and can i have OP please? ok please unban me i dont know why u guys banned me i am Innocent can i be unbanned please? im sorry for the greifing in the store if you let me back on i can go and give back the suff that has been taken and we can go on with our business we can try to work somthing out i jut really love this server and dont want to lose it if you could give me another chance i will you can also take away all my mney and give it to him all i ask is if i can come back pls respawnd to this if we can work somthing put My little brother and me USED the same account, he logged in in minetown and walk to a house nearby spawn and grief one chest. Im so sorry and i know that much people say: My brother/sister do that! But its the true. Im so sorry and ill give all the items back. Please let me back on.

So,I was at /warp shadowexp and there was an opened chest with a cd and I did not see the rule that I can not take a CD from the chest.And if There was a rule,it did not say exactly Do not take CD/s from an opened chest.If there was and I didn't read it,I am really sorry and I will give the CD/s back to You.

A few months ago, I began clearing the land where his "road" is located. I built a wall around all the land I cleared, and was going to complete the wall and zone it, but I went on vacation for a month, and when I returned, Wildcat-brass had totally claimed it before me. I decided to take the little bit of space that wasn't built on, and I sent a petition to have it zoned. There was a bit of his unclaimed road on my end, and once it was zoned, I chopped it.

If I'm being banned for what I did to land I cleared that wasn't claimed by him, Why can't any action be done against him for what he did to my land? I spent quite a while leveling down an entire mountain range to build there, and he swooped in and built on it. I'm not requesting that anything be done against him, I just want the little bit of my land I could salvage back, and to be unbanned of course..

If a mod/admin were to do their thing, and see who built that wall that is almost totally surrounding his city, you'll find I made it.. All that land was cleared by me. I made the noob mistake of not zoning it, that's fine, I understand. But a mod came and answered my Petition, and to my knowledge put a fraction of what I worked to clear in my name, and once he said he was done, I removed what was on my land.

I suppose bottom line is It was just as much fair game for him to claim the land I cleared as it was fair game for me to clear his stuff off of the land that I finally got put into my name. Was it not?

why I let my brother on why did you ban me come on really i didnt do anything wrong

plz unban me my brother just wanted to ask someone a question

I realized what i did was wrong but at the time i just wanted some iron for some steel buckets. I promise not to grief or steal from anyone again. I just hope you can forgive me and unban me

Thank youI thought nice gold so I wanted to pick up that but it was projected, and I know it was stupid of me and I would never do it again sorry sorry sorry I can now return to the server please?I know it's a million-to-one chance I will be aloud to be back on but this is my first chance, and im not gunna say my brother did it because I accept I broke the rules and that I deserve to be banned but if you could please allow me back on the server it would

trying to get my lot backgreatly apprciated

YOU DESERVED IT!

/lock

PS: I BANNED YOU!!!! MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Here is the evidence showing why you were banned:

fabulous-llama.gif

I'm sorry but you'll have to wait for the ban committee to decide your appeal.
jallaf. You do realize that upon your joining in minetown, you were supposed to read the rules, They state

"you are accountable for your account"

There for anything that happens on your account is directed twords you. You should have not told your brother your password.

As of right now, i dont see a valid reason why you should be let back in the community. Prove to me that you want to be back, and that you are deeply sorry for your actions. Then we will consider a unban for you.
BUT I DIDNT DOO IT
JALLAFDIDIT.png

We have the proof right here! Do not lie to staff jallaf, we know all. Hawkeye caught you!
( •_•)

Looks like he'll just have to...

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Dol wit et

YYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
Jallaf, you're on the BBC News... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-17876987
Oh god. This is a ban appeal!! WE'SA GONNA GET JAILED!
Permaban! No excuses shall be allowed for you Mr Slurp.

~the ban committee