Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] -{Ban Appeal}-
Started by [E] 909878 [1]

Username: Maldorian4 (Remember me?)

When you were banned : (Date.) Too long to remember...

Person who banned you: I truly can't remember now.

Reason you were banned: Greifing (Accidental)

Comment: I'm truly sorry for what happened in the past. I hope that Minetown can move on an accept me back into their community. I was told by DanniDorrito to wait 2 months and it's been about a year or so(possibly more). I hope you can accept me back.

-{-Maldorian4-}-
Bumpety bump bump bumbety bump bump look at Bumby go! Did I get the point across much?
please dont bump your thread 7 minutes after posting it...the committee will look into this and consider an unbanning.
Maldorian4 wrote:
Ok just wanted to see if the MT community cared about members. Guess they don't.. Such a shame this had to happen. I thought mods like heiwashin, dannidorrito, okifool, zionia and much much more were nice at first. I thought giving people another chance was nice but it seems Minetown isn't very nice after all. There's only been one person on here that was truly nice, Sawine. The boss and the nicest of all his mods and admins. You guys are so tied up in this game you've actually lost all of whatever self esteem you had or thought you had. I really thought that the community could have been nicer, but I know I was wrong. Just another reason why I wouldn't donate. I don't want to hurt nor help Minetown in any way, shape, or form. Sorry that you guys had to be mean. Jerks = :ban: ing players

well...this was your leaving comment on your last appeal...Why should we allow you back in considering how you chose to show your tail and give such a disrespect to the community? To me it seems you did not ever wish to come back from the above post...IDK what you were talking about with some of the mods above (myself included...) I know we are very lenient on allowing people to return given they present an appeal in a sincere and dignified way. You just seem to want to cause more trouble for yourself.

Please explain to me what you have done to personally change your behavior and attitude for the betterment of the server and the committee will consider your appeal.
Zionia wrote:

well...this was your leaving comment on your last appeal...Why should we allow you back in considering how you chose to show your tail and give such a disrespect to the community? To me it seems you did not ever wish to come back from the above post...IDK what you were talking about with some of the mods above (myself included...) I know we are very lenient on allowing people to return given they present an appeal in a sincere and dignified way. You just seem to want to cause more trouble for yourself.

Please explain to me what you have done to personally change your behavior and attitude for the betterment of the server and the committee will consider your appeal.

Ok well I'm truly sorry for that. I was also younger than I am now and was mad so I didn't think about that. At that time you weren't a mod actually. You were one of my friends. You helped me out. I would like to apologize to the entire staff here and to the community of players. Lately I've been looking around servers and they don't have the same feel as MT. If I can come back I promise that if I come back and something ever happens I'll take it calmly. I hope I can come play with my old friends.

-{-Maldorian4-}-
Hello? Anyone home?
Don't post on your appeal then bump it less than 15 minutes later. Be patient and someone will see your appeal.
I didn't bump it... All I did was say 'Hello? Anyone Home?' Gosh
after researching all your previous history, i am extremely hesitant to give you another chance. The minor griefing can be forgiven, that isnt the issue here. Nor the hacked account ban as that can be forgiven as well.

the issue is the numerous threats to the server and insults to the staff and players of the server, as well as the way you handled yourself in each of your ban appeals.

your ban was decided in november, so it has not been a year as you stated above...but looking through the ban, i feel it was not explored well enough or deserving of perma the way it was handled. This is the only reason i am willing to re-evaluate your ban at this time.

your impatience worries me a bit as it has not changed since your original ban in october.

I will bring this up in a ban committee meeting. If you are allowed back into the server, i will warn you now. you will be on a tight leash and will be watched closely. Any infraction will result in a permaban with absolutely no chance of a reappeal and you will be IP banned from all Minetown related web interface.

I will get back to you after i can get a hold of the rest of the committee.
after discussing with the ban committee, it has been decided that the level and multitude of your offenses, threats, and behavior far exceeds what we consider appropriate or acceptable for a community member. We wish you the best in your future endeavors, but Minetown is not your home. You had multiple chances to prove yourself, and each time, you turned to violent threats and insults. Sorry to have to turn you down, but this is the final word of the ban committee.

Permaban. No chance of future Appeal.