Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New update coming out
Started by [E] daniel1995

As of the 30th there will be a update with the lanterns, and the Halloween stuff i was wondering if anyone knows what the exact items will be used to make a lantern.... i have saved up all of my steel and now i have 19 ingots of steel and i have no clue if i should use them for something or wait for the update. and for lanterns if they come out i think they should be like this or something

ASA S=Steel

SCS A=Air

SSS C=Coal
I figure it'll use iron, but I'm in trouble if it does, cuz I built mine tracks they day before I found out about the updates and I've already emptied the nearby caves of iron. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
PS - I think that takes too much steel, for how common it is. I think one of these is more likely

ASA S=Steel

ACA A=Air

ASA C=Coal

or

ASA G=Glass

GCG

ASA
that sucks = or use the branch method its like go all the way down to the unbreakable stuff then make like 2 long hallways 20 blocks down then every 3 blocks go down 20 again because its more likely if you hit a iron on the outside you will hit more
How do you use the cartograph thingy?
umm download it and then do the normal day and then go height gray and find the iron ore glowing id and put that in for the 0 and then use GIMP to put the heightgray over the normal day kinda confusing but i could tell you over skype or something
Well I'm in the middle of class right now, but I'll catch you on Skype sometime later and you can 'splain it to me. hahaha
ok
pay attencion to class and stop playing minecraft... lol <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
i wanna know how your on this and in class at the same time we dont have computers to carry around =[